California Coronado: Charisma Blue Rainbow
A pintail with performance in its sole. The two-tiered flange contours flow back into a pulled-in heel Scotty calls a pintail. From address, squint slightly and let your mind create the outline of a 1960s-era balsa surfboard and you’ll see. This blade design appeals to the putting purist who demands a melt-into-the green putter with spot-on balance and handling.
An engraved circle sight dot on the top-line—accessorised in rich French vanilla paint-fill—helps with alignment as the eye glides down the smooth round neck. The custom blue PVD finish instills confidence and style, like making your next six-foot putt.
- Date of Manufacture: 2011
- Putter Shaft: Off-set / 1/2 shaft
- Length of Club: 34 inch
- Grip: Original black pistol grip with gold dancing SC
- Headcover: Original Black Art of Putting in VG condition
- Condition: Custom refurbished - 10.0 Like NEW
- Loft: 4º
- Lie: 71º